Monday, September 20, 2010

Im thinking about you...

I'm thinking about you like shampoo thinks about conditioner, like hair thinks about being brushed, like toothbrushes think about teeth. I'm thinking about you like cars think about driving and airplanes think about flying. I'm thinking about you like football players think about football, like basketball players think about basketball, like bowlers think about bowling. I'm thinking about you like teachers think about teaching and students think about doing anything but learning. I'm thinking about you like closets think about clothes, like money thinks about cash registers, like pockets think about lint. I'm thinking about you like clouds think about rain and winter thinks about snow. I'm thinking about you.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you put this kind of into sections...things that make sense together.

    ReplyDelete