Wednesday, September 15, 2010

love is...

10. Love is a team sport (there's wins and losses but in the end people are brought together)
9. love is a rap song
8. love is a barfight (sometimes all you need is a punch in the face)
7. love is an ocean
6. love is a flat tire (needs to be worked on)
5. love is a winding road
4. love is cotton candy (could dissolve overtime)
3. love is a big city
2. love is a new recipe (you never know how it will turn out)
1. love is a wish
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

5 comments:

  1. Love does dissolve over time. I know. I have experience with it. Not fun. So I totally know what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a wish, that is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like number ten...it made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cotton candy one! Its funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love is a wish, i like that. good creativity.

    ReplyDelete